Sunday, 15 March 2015

Annual Owl Punch post

So many creative opportunities from such a versatile piece of crafting magic!  I know that thousands of you have enjoyed looking at this owl punch post and this one  here on my blog.  So now, over a year after the last one, I have another set of ideas for you, both my own and off the ol' interweb. I have done my best to credit the originals below; please let me know if there is something to add...

Are you ready?



...and there are two more Owl Punch Compilations - you'll find them to the right under "Popular Posts".

Such creative potential!  Every primary school could use one (or more) as an end of year gift!  The owl punch is produced by Stampin Up and costs just £15.50; I recommend my demonstrator, Amanda Fowler.

Credits:
Hedgehog - my own
Caterpillar - inspired by Dani at myownart.bplaced.net
OO-WL, licensed to kill - my own
Bee - Trish at encouragejoy.blogspot.co,uk
Fox -Trish at encouragejoy.blogspot.co,uk
Ladybird - Trish at encouragejoy.blogspot.co,uk
Spirit the Mustang - inspired by Trish's pony at encouragejoy.blogspot.co,uk
Bronte the grumpy cat - clare at craftycowcreations.blogspot.com.au
Dressing-up-as-Elsa Owl and Olaf - my own
Nail Varnish - Michelle at http://zindorf.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/
Mushroom - Cecile at lezardsdecilou.canalblog.com
Present Sack - pattistamps.typepad.com
Christmas penguin - Kay at creationsonpaper.blogspot.com
Stethoscope - my own
Squaw - Bronwyn at addinktivedesigns.blogspot.com
Sully - Eve at evesoffcuts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/monsters-inc-party-for-owen.html
Octopus - all over the place!

6 comments:

  1. Goodness Helen, I totally agree with you that this punch would make a great addition to any primary school's art resources - as would your post, with its collection of wonderful ideas! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing these. I'm going to show them to some children who are beginning to use the owl punch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing these. I'm going to show them to some children who are beginning to use the owl punch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Daria
      I hope the children enjoy using the punch, my daughter likes the Mustang one best!
      Helen

      Delete
  4. Are there instructions or a video on how to make Olaf?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are there instructions or a video on how to make Olaf?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.