Thursday, 22 January 2015

Brrr, it's cold...

...time to get together with friends in a cosy kitchen and dream of spring.

Well, what a coincidence, that's exactly what's on offer next Tuesday 27th January at my Paper Playground papercrafting group!  Come along between 7:30 and 9:30 and have a good old chat and play, make some cards, scrap book a page, use my equipment, whatever takes your fancy.  All the details are under the Events tab above, but the £10 includes refreshments, use of all my equipment including a mass of stamps and this cute make and take card (with your choice of name on of course!):

All you have to do is get in touch on 07814 918232 or email me (helen@tiaratiara.co.uk) to let me know you're coming. If you can't come this time, don't worry, I will be running a Paper Playground every 4th Tuesday of the month.

Hope to see you Tuesday, and in the meantime, wrap up warm!

xxx

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous little banner Helen! Have fun in the Paper Playground! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.