Monday, 20 January 2014

At last, a post...

...that I've been meaning to put up since Convention in November,  I have been so busy with work and then Christmas, which is why it has taken so long, And today (at last...) a proper day off!

I had two swaps using the "Round the World" stamp set and the gorgeous "This is me" designer paper.

This is my card swap, I made over 60 of these:


And here's my pack for the card candy swap I took part in - I had a great time producing 10 sets of these:


I see this more as scrapbooking candy really, I think it would work great in a journal or travel layout. It took me much longer than I expected to make these but it was so worth it, I got some great swaps back.

Want to come to Convention in October this year? Join Stampin Up with me during Sale-a-bration and you'll get £150 of product for just £99 postage free, AND business supplies, and no further obligation but the opportunity to start a new business, get further discounts, and to attend convention!  Get in touch with me today, 07814 918232.

1 comment:

  1. Your swaps were among my favourites Helen - that candy is amazing and must have taken ages to replicate! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.