Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Once upon a time...



...when I had only just joined StampinUp as a Demonstrator, I did a blog post with a page of examples of things you can make with the wonderful owl punch.  Since then I've been compiling another batch, reader, for you to enjoy and try out!


I made some up and found some on the Interweb but most of them were all over the place so it's difficult to know who came up with them first.  If you are the originator of any of them, please get in touch so that I can credit you here. I understand mr potato head and the wonderful little chef (at least) were designed by Ellen Kemper, self confessed punch art freak, at blinkthinkink.blogspot.com.Thanks to Yvonne's comment below, I have found  winnie the pooh/piglet at Eve's Offcuts here.

Edited to say: you can find even more examples of owl punch ideas from my most recent sheet here


5 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! What an amazing collection!!!! Love it!!!! Thanks for compiling, creating and sharing all of these wonderful ideas!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant resource Helen! I love that this punch and the 2 step bird punch are so versatile. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies, I really enjoyed putting them together. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://stampinatdawn.blogspot.nl/2011/07/vc-rocks-swap-1.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.