Monday, 20 May 2013

You're the cat's whiskers...

...no, really, you are!  This card is dedicated to my new followers, thank you so much for joining me!


I have to acknowledge that the style of this card is influenced by the fact that I've been blog-stalking Birgit, a fellow LiM enthusiast, this past week, with her lovely white-on-white layering - thanks for all the inspiration, Birgit.  The content of the card is all my own though - I used the Owl Builder Punch from StampinUp to make the cat (possibly my best crafting investment ever!) and the word window punch for the fence. I'm entering this for this week's LiM challenge, which has the theme of cats and/or dogs.

Loads of Owl Punch Ideas on these three posts:
http://tiarahelen.blogspot.co.uk/2011/06/had-hoot-last-night.html
http://tiarahelen.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/once-upon-time.html
http://tiarahelen.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/annual-owl-punch-post.html

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely clean and simple design-fabby sentiment too !
    Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my little Blog-i appreciate it-(i will swap craft time with you if you like,i would LOVE more than one hour a day....perhaps i should lock myself in tee hee !!)
    Have a great day,Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous fat cat - love it!

    Sharon
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!!! This is absolutely adorable Helen!!!!!! I love everything about it! The creative use of the owl punch (might have to try that!), the beautiful black & white scheme, the adorable moon and fence - just wonderful!!!!! I also love your swap of the bird brooch! You have been one busy woman!!!! Thanks for all the amazing inspiration!!! xoxox!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card! I love the black and white.
    Hugs,Beate

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever use of the owl punch!
    Super card.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Les is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely brilliant Helen - I love the black and white colour scheme and your clever detailing. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! Happy to inspire you!

    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love this cat. How cute. I cannot get enough of the owl builder punch. I was searching for a thinking of you kind of card for a friend who does not have much money and now her car burned up. She loves cats and I think this will be absolutely perfect. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda, I'm so glad you like my cat card! As it's black I think it would be good for a "good luck" card too. Check out my new owl punch post for loads of new designs: http://tiarahelen.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/annual-owl-punch-post.html

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.