Saturday, 25 May 2013

Hello Hello! if I met you ...

... today at Redhill Belfry Craft Fair.  I had such fun playing with card making and talking craft with lots of lovely ladies.  I sincerely hope to see you again at one of my events, maybe my Open day on June 8th and hope you'll call by to this blog again soon too.  And a little blog wave to Lynn and Angela my craft fair neighbours who were very friendly! Here's Angela posing as a customer:


I'd also like to draw your attention to the new Crafty Mondays schedule with lots of new projects to help you learn new skills and enjoy being amongst friends.  If you live in the Redhill area, do come along to one and give it a try (click on "Crafty Mondays" on the top menu).  Finally, I'm having a scrapbooking workshop on June 11th, and Quilting on June 18th, both 7:30 - 9:30, see the workshops tab above for details.

Enjoy the bank holiday! xx


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.