Sunday, 21 April 2013

A tour of my crafting space...

...shouldn't take too long!

I occasionally come across a tour of someone's huge crafting space on youtube, and am encouraged how much more stuff some people have than I do!  But I do fit A LOT into a small space - here it is, by request:

When I bought it, my ambition was to get all my Crafting stuff stashed in here.  Well, I have not succeeded yet, and there will never be room for Felting/Quilting/Glass making which are so bulky, but I am slowly getting there with the rest.  The design makes it very easy to just stand there and put a quick project together, as everything is so close to hand.  I love the shallow drawers, it makes it very easy to find everything, and you really notice what you have, which in turn is making it easier to realise what I don't use and can pass on. For instance, I have decided to clear my remaining non-Stampin-Up cardstock as it is so much easier to match the colour families to each other. The unit is from storage4crafts (and I'm not on a bung, honest!).
xxx

If you're from the UK - hope you're enjoying our FABULOUS weekend weather!

4 comments:

  1. This is a great solution and I like the idea that you stand to create - it makes it seem more like a sport! And... bend and stretch! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel peaceful just looking at this beautiful, organized space!!!! Love it!!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Helen, just clicked over to your blog, and realised I must have been here before, as I remember looking at this post about your drawers and thinking how great they looked!
    Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.