Saturday, 23 March 2013

Stampin up flower trim...

...is so pretty, and I've seen lots of delightful cards made with it.  And yesterday, my daughter picked up a strand and said "that would make a pretty hairband".  Of course, I could not resist, given I make tiaras, and within half an hour, there it was:


I just love this stuff!  As it is fabric, the flowers are easy to colour, using a little spritzer, dauber, re-inkers, Stampin'Markers, anything really, if you want them to match something.  Get in touch to order this lovely versatile embellishment, only £6.25 for 1.8 metres, I can also supply tiara bands in gold or silver for this project. This would be so lovely for little bridesmaids and very economical - this project only took 1/4 of a pack.

Here are some other gorgeous projects I found on the interweb that use the little flowers which are very easily cut apart:

This from my lovely lovely upline Vicky, look at those subtle neutrals that work so well together:


And this adorable project from Fran looks good enough to eat, yum yum:



...and how cute is this from Laura? I am definitely getting that handbag die on my next order, it comes out at 7.3 cm x 4.4cm  x 3.5cm, perfect for a little gift.


And here is your whole nearly-two-yards ready for you to use, ooh, so much to use, so little time!


1 comment:

  1. How exciting to find my card here Helen and thank you for your lovely compliment too! I totally agree that this flower trim is a 'must have' - SO many different ways to use it! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.