Sunday, 31 March 2013

Happy Easter...

...to you dear Reader!  I hope you have had a chance to make the best of our bank holiday weekend, whatever that looks like for you!

I have had a couple of very intensive days crafting which have been really great fun, and am looking forward to showing you some of the fruits of my labours. Here is the first:
It's my newly tarted up lampshade - thanks to Stampin'up's' new flower trim.  Took about 5 minutes to "make" with a bit of tombow glue! I'd be most disappointed if they don't continue with this in the new Annual Catalogue (comes out on 1st July), but it's possible that they won't, and then what will I do when I'm at a loose end?  I guess I'll have to consider stock-piling it...

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE how sweet this trim looks on the lampshade! Brilliant!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - the trim makes a lampshade fit for any boudoir! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.