Friday, 18 January 2013

Feeling very inspired...

...at the moment.  I have finally discovered the joys of Pinterest and am busy pinning crafty ideas of every sort and getting to grips with how to use it for PR.  Plus, yesterday, I went to a real life craft show with Jen-down-the-road in her shiny new ve-hi-cle.  So between real and virtual, I have been noticing lots of new ideas, materials and methods this week.

As soon as I got home yesterday I made this very cute and simple Christmas tree decoration, inspired by  this via Pinterest and enabled by buttons from fantastic ribbons :


How cute, and simple enough to do with littlies!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! Right. That's my next year's pre-Christmas activities sorted! I can get the children to work too.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.