Tuesday, 18 December 2012

I am making progress...

...with my Christmas Journal, in fact even though I didn't really feel like doing it at all until the 12th, I have managed to catch right up.  I find that just looking back over my finished pages is very good at bringing me round into a very Christmassy mood.

Here are my first few pages (warning, picture heavy post!):

Apart from the Manifesto at the beginning, I haven't tended to keep to Shimelle's suggestions for the day.  If something special happens, I journal that, otherwise I have a stock of little stories (like "Pant-o" below), or our general christmas traditions (like "all the usual suspects") which can go on more or less any day.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.