Monday, 3 December 2012

Do you keep your Christmas Memories?

Whoa, it's December already!  Time to get sorted out...

For the last three years (since I started playing with paper) I have been doing a daily scrapbooked journal over Christmas.  I find it helps me focus on the positive parts of Christmas instead of getting into a panic about everything.  I get an email every day through a class called "Journal your Christmas" run by shimelle to suggest subjects, and I get ideas from this but mostly I just go my own way, doing what subject seems appropriate on the day.

In the past I have made books from scratch, but this year I'm using an album I bought at a boot sale a few years ago that was lurking in my over-large pile of stash.  I've covered it with some papers from a collection called "25 days of Christmas" from Simple Stories.  I think it needs some additional embellishments, just not sure what yet :

Front:

Back:
 Inside:


The book came in a little bag which I am going to keep to protect the book, and I made this little lampwork tree to hang on the drawstring...

How do you keep your Christmas memories?  Please put a link in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.