Thursday, 15 March 2012

Feeling patriotic...

... this week, what with the jubilee coming up, so I made some cute union jack cards, which I confess to copying from a fellow SU demonstrator Lesley Lendon.  The great thing is you can make them in advance and then just add a sentiment in the middle whenever  you've decided what it is.  I realised afterwards that it would have been more accurate to do the diagonal stripes first, then the horizontal/vertical ones, but otherwise I'm really pleased with these.


I used the subtles patterned paper pack, which I have used sooo much, in rose red and marina mist.  The stamp in the middle is from the hostess Happiest birthday wishes.  I edged the flag in marina mist ink with a dauber, just to finish it off.  Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.