Friday, 16 March 2012

Extreme girliness warning...

...for this page based on Shimelle's current starting point.  I had a pink moment having picked out some really pretty designer series paper (Flirtatious from SU). It comes with a die cut page of "doily" shapes, so I used one first as a stencil on the bottom half of the page, then stuck it on at the top of the layout. I also discovered that you could cut another of the papers in the same set with the Lace Ribbon Border punch and it matches up exactly with the pattern.  I confess my top paper is not multicoloured per the sketch, but I think it would have been too much.  I stamped "friend definition" for the fourth piece of paper in the cluster, because they really are even though they're sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.