Thursday, 5 January 2012

Re-using Christmas cards...

...I do love to re-use my favourite Christmas cards, and this year I have the Big-Shot at my disposal.   I  have the perfect die for making gift tags (the top note die from su) but I was having trouble getting the picture in exactly the right place and ended up cutting off part of the message, or santa's boots etc.  I thought you might like to see my simple solution to this  prob!

Just wrap your die in a piece of cardstock, taping the card onto the back of the die on both sides.  Run it through the bigshot and remove the cut out piece.  Now you have a frame for your images!  Slide the card in, position carefully within your "frame", run through your machine.  Voila!  Why didn't I think of that before?  The pic quality is terrible (that's my work desk underneath btw), but I hope it gives you the general idea.

Would you like a free big shot?  Check out the special offer page for how to get one!!!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.