Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Have you seen the new mini catalogue from SU ? ...

...it's got some very cute stuff in it!  Here, take a look!


Here's what's at the top of my wishlist.  I am going to put up images shortly, in the meantime, why not have a look at the catalogue on line?

Charming  (Page 6)
OK, so I already have this one!  This is a very versatile set and I have a particular card in mind just waiting for a moment to show you, but I can tell you already,  it will be used a lot.

You are loved (page 12)
This is a valentine's set, but I can see it being used for all sorts of occasions, especially that glorious heart! 

Trinket keys (page 8)
I'm going to be making some jewellery out of these at the first opportunity! There are all sorts of new jewellery options in the new catalogue, including lockets and charms.  This whole "simply adorned" charm range will work brilliantly on a special card as it can then be removed and used on a bracelet or necklace - like a card and a gift all in one!

Create a Cupcake (page 22)
A series of incredibly versatile elements to build a cupcake and more, including the cutest little cherry to go on top (I have plans for this one).  So quick to make a really cute cupcake, and it even comes with the coordinating cupcake builder punch so you can create 3D cards really easily too. Watch out for a personal special offer on this blog soon or contact me for details!

Now you're cookin' (page 23)
A single stamp, and how cute are those knives and forks going to look embossed in silver?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.