Monday, 5 September 2011

You are brilliant...

...really, you are!

I follow this card-making blog by Kristina Werner, and if you don't too WHY NOT????

She has come up with a beautiful design that I just HAD to have a go at even though I really have my hands full with my Learn something new every day project.  It's a folding card with some words of encouragement.   Usually I choose my own sentiments for a card, but I so loved Kristina's choice that I just plain copied:




And to make it into a card that can stand up on your dressing table or sideboard, I added a little stand.

Do leave a comment if you like, it's always great to know who's dropped by!  If you're having trouble lately, see my note to the right, it seems to be a bug in blogger.

5 comments:

  1. Love it Helen! well done. What a lovely idea. Justine x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, my favourite commenter! Kristina is so inspiring, I just had to (even though I had planned to do the really overdue housework.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card is lovely. I really like your idea to add a stand :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is beautiful! The PP inside is so neat! And I love the stand too!
    Don't worry about the housework - it'll still be there later! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sofie and Tanya for your comments, glad you like my version of the card.

    And Tanya, you're so right about the housework...the gardening...the cellar...the shopping...the cooking...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.