Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Only three months till Christmas...

...so sorry to mention it, I'll say no more about it and get on with the show and tell!

Well now, this morning I couldn't close the drawer I keep my stash of ribbons in, so I had to sort it out.  Truth is, this is not something a grown woman should really spend her time over, but I confess I had a lovely hour untangling and winding.  I ended up with an enormous pile of very short (= less than 50cm) pieces.  And I remembered a ribbon wreath that I saw in the current (soon to be old) stampin'up catalogue.  So I picked out all the red, green and gold, and while I was visiting my friend Ruby today, I made TWO christmas ones (I was there a REALLY long time).  I'm very pleased with them; they even have little bells on salvaged from Lindt chocolate easter bunnies  [other bunnies are available].

Hope you like them, they will be in my etsy shop the minute I work out how to do it, or if you're interested in buying one, do get in touch.  They will be £15 for the smaller one (the upper one) and £18 for the larger one.  Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous. I too have some of those ribbons with bells on from Lindt bunnies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.