Thursday, 8 September 2011

Latest cards...

...which are an improved version of something I have shown you before.  I originally did these on white card and said I would try them next on coloured card when I got the chance.  Yesterday I got a new SU delivery which included the boho blossoms punch and stamp (in the pot pourri hostess set*)  so I got going making these:
They're not the quickest card to make but they are a lot quicker than you might think, and only take scraps.  I like them better stamped onto the coloured card (here's the previous post for comparison!), what do you think?

* by the way, the hostess set "pot pourri" is not going to be available after the end of September and could well sell out before then, so if you love it, you need to get together an order of £150 asap.  You will also get an additional £15 to spend in the catalogue, and of course, you can make up that order with orders you take from your friends, plus you will get an advance copy from me of the NEW "catalogue and ideas book" (rp £5.95) for FREE.  You can also take advantage of all the discounts in the retired list products at up to 40% off.  Contact me on 01737 762078 or helen@tiaratiara.co.uk today!

1 comment:

  1. these are gorgeous Helen! well done
    Justine x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.