Friday, 12 August 2011

Thank you...

...if you made it to my craft day yesterday!  I had a great time, met some new crafty friends, and you kindly donated nearly £10 for Cancer Research on the refreshments.   I hope you had a lovely time too. Tessa my silk painter guest has blogged about the day here.

I'm now surveying my craft room that looks like there was an earthquake and wondering how to transform it into the spare room for my guests who are arriving in two hours...eeekk.

But let's get our priorities straight!  Here are a couple of cards I made today; do not adjust your set, they are out of focus, sorry.  I made the stripey lolly by swiping stampin'spots from the brights collection across the paper, and the fruity stamp is from the tangy stamp set.   I had to actually eat a lolly in order to be able to make these, but, reader, I did it, just for the sake of the card, of course...

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for inviting me Helen. I had a great time. LOL about the lollies!
    PS quite a few cans were drunk on that day so that the empties could be used in the pursuit of creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good time was had by all Helen, well done you!!! Such a shame you had to eat 2 lollies!! he he he
    The cards are fab! Love that Tart 'n' Tangy stamp set.
    Justine x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.