Friday, 19 August 2011

Lots of man cards to make...

...in September in my house, so I settled down last night to come up with a suitable design.  I love the single Sail Away stamp from SU! and have had a piece of crinkled up binding ribbon hanging around on my desk for ages needing a home, so off I went. 




I used a simple step card in baja breeze, picked contrasting cajun craze cardstock to make the overall effect a bit less pastel-girly and decided to have the greetings on the outside (mostly because I couldn't think of a image to add on the right hand side). The baja breeze seam binding ribbon is from the mini catalogue.  You just take a few threads from the middle of the ribbon and gently pull until the ribbon is as crinkled as you want.  Remember to anchor the threads by folding over the ends and glueing. 
I was going to say I hope they like them, but wait, they're MEN so all they will do is shake them.  So I'll say I hope their female family members like them!

Funky spots in the background from the Love Letters collection, which has just arrived, I'll be doing something with it shortly, for sure...

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh like this Helen, sure he'll love it!
    Justine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.