Tuesday, 16 August 2011

A blissfully long lunch...

...on holiday is "immortalised" in my first proper scrapbook page for ages. 



I used bashful blue cardstock for the base (after trying the photos with at least 10 other shades!).  I matted and raised the middle picture because it's the most evocative even though it's way too dark, and used the same green card (garden green) cut out with the top note die on the Big Shot.  I managed to get the chestnut leaf all the way home from Greece in-tact, and couldn't resist the paper flowers (coloured with Pretty in Pink marker) to balance the blossom and suggest "petals" for Petalidi.  That ol' white gel pen came in handy again.  [seriously, you would not regret investing in one of these pens at only £3.75 code 105021].  I used some lettering from my stash because the colour picked up the splashes of red in the pictures and matting so well.

Hope you like it!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.