Saturday, 11 June 2011

Slightly fixated on ...

...Wimbledon colours, apparently!
I stamped this lovely flower again from the Nature Walk set but was really struggling with how to mount it. Then I came across this design on Amanda Mertz' blog which was for a man-card and has a great layout. I thought I'd show how a sketch can really help even when the style is completely different.
If you have an example of using a sketch to create a completely different design, why not put a link to it in the comments?

1 comment:

  1. Helen-

    I'm so glad my Sail Away card gave you some inspiration to finish your card. It came out great. I love the "girlie" version and the purple is great! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.