Wednesday, 29 June 2011

My first deliveries...

...are about to go out and I found a lovely design here for a little thank you gift for the ladies who are about to get their orders.  Brenda used something called a Ghirardelli Square but I have no idea what they are!  I used After Eights instead (yum, had to test some. Obviously.) and Elegant Soiree paper. I kept embellishment to a minimum because the paper's so pretty I didn't think it needed much else.

Elegant Soiree Designer Series Paper
12 12"x12" double sided sheets - £8.75

1 comment:

  1. How pretty!! I love the paper you used to make the purses!! You probably can't get Ghirardelli squares in the UK, but your substitution of After Eights is just perfect. If I remember correctly they are around the same size. We had After Eights a lot when I was growing up .... good memories!!

    Thanks for sharing your super cute purses!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.