Friday, 24 June 2011

Did Christmas come early or something?...

I had a very happy day today.  My first Stampin'Up! order came through, with loads of goodies for people who've ordered stuff, and a rather large order of lots of irresistible stuff for myself.  In fact, SU offer lots of great incentives for new demonstrators, so it was really super value and I am amazed just how much I ended up with, including a hostess stamp set, hostess credits and introductory bonus commission. (Do you want a bit more for your money?  All you have to do is get a starter set and share what you do with some friends - contact me for details)

Here's a picture of what I got (but please don't tell my DH!)
The paper on the left is the Springtime Vintage DSP and I am pleased to say I like it even more than I do in the catalogue - the colours are even more appealing irl.  Tomorrow morning the lovely Justine is coming over for a paper swap so then I'll even more delicious patterns to choose from.  LOTS of new ideas coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.