Thursday, 2 June 2011

Been crafty ...

...with my new starter kit from Stampin'Up! making some sample cards ready for my first workshops. This is my favourite. I love the way the white ribbon looks like it's got pink stripes because the rose red card comes through the sheer. And how versatile the little "So many Thanks" stamp is (what a bargain!).
















I also made some quick mini cards. I will definitely order the mini envelope die cutter for my Big Shot in my next order so that I can make envelopes to match.















And finally, I was really pleased with the effect I got from stamping round the edge of this card with just the tip of the two "just believe" stamps coloured with a stampin' write pen.

By the way, I had trouble getting the ribbon to stick on the back of the card at first, and found that a little glue dot was the best thing. Hope you liked today's cards. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to link to your own related projects, Helen x.